Cappuccino Cheesecake Mousse
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
It’s time for a delicious treat! Whip this up and delight your guests with a tasty dessert. This is such a yummy recipe, you’ll definitely want to make it again and again!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee (cooled)
- 16oz. Softened 1/3 less fat Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 tsp. Coffee Extract
- 1/2 tsp. to 2 tsp. Vanilla Liquid Stevia
- 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Handful of stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- Optional Coffee beans for garnish
- Blend the softened cream cheese with the coffee in a large bowl.
- Add in 1/2 tsp. of stevia, the coffee extract, and the almond milk and blend again.
- Taste and add more sweetener if needed.
- Toss in the chocolate chips.
- Pour in the whipping cream and blend until mixture thickens. Have patience because this can take a while! (Give it up to 10 minutes)
- Put into serving dishes and place in the fridge.
- When you’re ready to eat feel free to top with coffee beans for garnish.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from SugarFreeMom.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.