~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
These burger bombs are the bomb dot com! Seriously they are the perfect meaty fat bomb to keep you satisfied for hours and hours. Whip these up and enjoy the fatty goodness!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1lb of Ground Beef
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper
- 2TB Cold butter (cut into 20 pieces)
- 8oz. Cheddar Cheese (cut into 20 pieces)
- Romaine Lettuce leaves (to serve)
- Optional tomatoes, pickles, etc for serving.
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Grease mini muffin tins with either cooking spray or butter.
- In a bowl add the ground beef and spices and mix well together.
- Press 1TB of ground beef into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Put a piece of butter on top and then another TB of ground beef.
- Place a piece of cheese on top and then a final TB of ground beef.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Serve with garnish.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at Delish.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.