Buffalo Chicken Tacos
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Yummy! What a nice change to your ordinary dinners. Buffalo chicken tacos are delicious and simple to make. You’ll find yourself making these again and again because they’re just so good! There aren’t usually leftovers so be sure to double or triple the recipe if you’d like some!
Check out the recipe below…
- 1lb of Chicken Breast (diced into small pieces)
- 1/2 Onion (diced)
- Frank’s Hot Sauce (1/4 cup)
- Garlic Salt
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- Purple Onion sliced into ribbons
- Joseph’s Pitas
- 1 Cup of 0% Greek Yogurt
- Gwen’s Ranch Seasoning
- 1/4 cup salsa (sugar free)
- 1/2 Avocado (chopped)
- Butter (1 tsp)
- Heat a pan and melt the butter. Add chicken and diced onion and saute until chicken is cooked (not overcooked).
- Add 1/4 cup of hot sauce and a heavy sprinkle of garlic salt.
- Dice up tomatoes and purple onion and set aside.
- In a separate pan warm up the pitas.
- Mix the cup of yogurt with Gwen’s ranch seasoning (taste and adjust).
- Spread a thin layer of ranch onto each tortilla, put in buffalo chicken mixture, and add chopped avocado, diced tomato and purple onion to top.
- Top with extra hot sauce and salsa if you like.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe created by Carmen O’Quinn.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.