Broccoli Cheddar Soup
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
It’s time y’all. Time for soups to start being made because the cooler weather is upon us! Enjoy this yummy keto and Trim Healthy Mama friendly Broccoli Cheddar Soup and warm up by the fireplace.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 Cups of Broccoli Florets
- 3 Cups of Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Pieces of Bacon (optional ~ but is it really?)
- 1/4 of a medium Onion
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 2 Cups of sugar-free Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Heavy Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Peppercorns
- Cook the bacon until nice and crispy and set aside for later.
- Dice the onion, celery, and garlic and cook in a large pot until the onion is translucent.
- Chop up the broccoli and add it to the pot along with the chicken broth.
- Stir for a minute then add in the heavy whipping cream and cook for another 9 minutes or so on medium.
- Add in one cup of the shredded cheddar cheese and stir for a minute. Then do the same with the second and third cups.
- Let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with some extra cheese and bacon crumble on top.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe credit to Keto Daily.
Serves 2 -3 people.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.