Bringing Taco’s Back
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
It’s taco time for everyone who has been avoiding tacos! These super low carb tacos are perfect and with just a single ingredient, you can’t go wrong! Such an easy recipe so get cooking and enjoy tacos again!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Cups of Cheese (your choice)
- 1lb of Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 cup Lettuce
- Sugar-Free Salsa (omit for keto)
- 2 Cloves of diced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper (pinch of each)
- 1TB Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. of Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. of Onion Powder
- Heavy Sprinkle of Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp. of crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. of Paprika
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- On a piece of parchment paper put 4 piles of grated cheese (1/4 cup each). Pile them in a circle shape and press them down.
- Bake the cheese for 5-7 minutes or until the edges are brown.
- Let them cool for 2-3 minutes and then hang them (balance the handle of a large serving spoon over two cups and hang the cheese on it). Let cheese cool completely.
- Mix up the taco seasoning in a small bowl and set aside.
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan with the diced garlic and salt & pepper.
- Drain and put back in the pan.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning onto the meat and add some water (1-2TB). Let cook until water evaporates.
- Add the meat to your taco shells and top with your favorite toppings!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe adapted from & photo credit to: Home Made Interest.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.