Breakfast for Dinner Omelet
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Omelets are not just for breakfast! Whip this easy peasy dish up when you forgot to take the meat out of the freezer! You can throw just about anything your little heart desires into the mix and serve it up as a fresh change tonight!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- South of the Border Omelet
- 2-3 eggs
- Very light sprinkle of grated cheese (or use parmesan)
- Shredded deli ham (no sugar, fat free)
- Any Veggies you desire. (tomatoes, cilantro, onions, mushrooms, etc.)
- 1 Toothpick drop of Young Living Black Pepper Vitality Essential Oil
- Sugar Free Salsa
- Beat eggs, add black pepper oil, and pour into greased pan.
- Spread a layer of ham on half of the omelet.
- Grate the cheese over the ham.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Cook until almost ready to flip and then add a thin layer of salsa over the ham and cheese (spread it out with a spoon).
- Fold the omelet together and cook for another 1-2 minutes then flip and cook the other side.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.