Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Decadent melt in your mouth goodness is what we’re talking about…that’s right these delicious little babies will be a welcome new addition to the family! Perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert don’t miss this fabulous treat.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 & 1/4 cup ground oats
- 1& 1/4 cup Baking Blend
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 6-7TB of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1 & 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1.5 cups of frozen blueberries
- Mix ground oats with almond milk and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Mix egg, apple sauce, and blueberries together.
- Stir the egg mixture into the oat/almond milk mixture then add the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Pour into greased muffin tin or muffin cups and bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes.
Serving size 2 muffins!
*Note: The blueberries can be completely frozen for this recipe. The mixture will seem thick but the frozen blueberries will provide some added liquid.
*Note: This recipe is used with permission by Meggan Larson and is an ‘E’ following the Trim Healthy Mama plan.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.