Blueberry Lemon Greek Yogurt
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
What a simple and absolutely delightful twist on plain ol’ Greek yogurt! Some blueberries, sweetener, and lemon essential oil and voila ~ you’ve got a tasty snack or light breakfast. Lemon essential oil is a POWERHOUSE oil that is absolutely incredible for the immune system. It’s been known to be a great antidepressant and antioxidant and is invigorating and refreshing as well as helpful for focus. It’s a delicious boost for your body and your mind!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 cup of 0% Greek Yogurt (or full fat for Keto) (or make your own using the instant pot!)
- 1 drop of Young Living Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 doonk of THM Stevia or 2-3 tsp of THM Gentle Sweet or Liquid Stevia to taste.
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Put the yogurt in a small bowl, add the sweetener, vanilla, blueberries (defrosted if frozen), and drop of lemon essential oil.
- Stir well together, taste and adjust as needed.
*Note: This recipe is a FP for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.