Blueberry Crumb Cake
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
You can enjoy this crumb loaf for dessert or breakfast or both! Make it for dessert the night before and then enjoy it for breakfast the next morning! This is a recipe that is sure to please everyone.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 & 3/4 + 2/3 cup super fine Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup of Oat Fiber (Lifesource Foods brand)
- 2/3 cup of Blueberries
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup of Swerve Confectioners
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Pinch of Salt
- 3TB Walnuts (chopped)
- 3TB Butter (melted)
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Brown Swerve
- 1/8 tsp. Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a small bowl add 2/3 cup of almond flour, 3TB walnuts, 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 cup of brown swerve, 1/8 tsp nutmeg and mix together.
- Pour in the 3TB of melted butter and mix together then put it aside. This is for the topping.
- In another bowl add 1 & 3/4 cups of almond flour, baking powder, 1/4 cup of oat fiber, and the pinch of salt and stir together. Put that aside.
- In a large bowl add in the eggs, sour cream, heavy cream, swerve confectioners, vanilla extract, and lemon zest and use a handmixer to blend everything together. (About 30 seconds or so)
- Add the dry ingredients (mix of almond flour, baking powder, etc) and continue mixing with the hand mixer.
- Once blended well, add in the blueberries by folding them in gently. Pour the mixture into a parchment paper lined 9×5 loaf pan or muffin pan.
- Smooth the mixture with a spatchula and then add the topping mixture on top.
- Bake for about 45-60 minutes until you can put a toothpick or fork into it and it comes out clean.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Keto Cooking Christian.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.