The BLT Salad
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Get in my belly! That is what you’ll be saying when you make this salad. It’s absolutely delicious and tastes so good you’ll think it’s bad for you; it isn’t! Throw this together and share it with a friend (or save the leftovers for later…).
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- Large Head of Romaine Lettuce
- Large English Cucumber
- Package of cherry tomatoes (sliced in half) Omit for Keto
- 6oz. Feta Cheese
- 1 Large Avocado
- 8 slices of bacon (cooked and diced)
- Bacon grease from the cooked bacon
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan Salt
- Wash all of the produce with Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak (seriously, this stuff is amazing! Increases the life of your fruit and veggies and gets all of the nastiness off of them for a clean crisp taste!)
- Chop up the lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and avocado and place in a large bowl.
- Crumble the feta and bacon over the veggies.
- In a small bowl combine the bacon grease (heat it up if it’s solidified), juice from the lemon, olive oil and a heavy sprinkle of salt and pepper. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Drizzle over the salad and toss the veggies together.
- Serve & Enjoy!
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with the weight in the first place, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from TheirOnYou.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.