Best Low Carb Pancakes Eva
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
I have been missing pancakes SO much lately and I’ll be honest, I’m not a big fan of almond flour on its own. Most of the recipes I found online called for only almond flour so I knew I wouldn’t care for the recipe. Then comes Briana Thomas’s recipe! I tweaked a couple of things and voila! Amazing pancakes once more!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup Baking Blend
- 3TB Salted Butter
- 1-2 TB Sweetener (mix of stevia/erythritol works well or monk fruit)
- 2 & 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- Blend ingredients in a blender.
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat.
- Add some butter to the pan.
- Pour batter into frying pan and cook until bubbles appear and the bottom is slightly golden brown.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Top with whipping cream, cinnamon, butter, anything you like!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe adapted from the amazing Briana Thomas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.