Best Ever Skillet Brownie
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Say hello to the ultimate date night! This low carb high taste brownie is the perfect end (or beginning!) to any date night. Share this with your significant other and enjoy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3 Tablespoons of Raw Cacao Powder
- 5 Tablespoons of Almond Flour
- 3 Tablespoons of powdered Erythritol
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons of Melted Butter (or avocado oil for DF)
- 1 Large Egg
- 3TB Water
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips (optional ~ but is it really?)
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 6-inch ovenproof skillet or casserole dish.
- In a bowl whisk together the almond flour, raw cacao powder, erythritol, and baking powder.
- Add in the water, butter, egg, and vanilla extract until mixed well together.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the greased skillet and sprinkle with the chocolate chips. Bake for 13 – 16 minutes until it’s puffy but still a little jiggly in the middle.
- Remove and top with your fave whipping cream (natural of course) or low carb ice cream.
- Enjoy (immediately)!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly with Dairy Free option.
Original recipe over at She Knows.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.