Best Ever Keto Biscuits
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
We’re not quite ready for pumpkin spice anything but we ARE ready for some yummy warm-in-your-tummy biscuits! These keto biscuits are easy to make and even easier to gobble up!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 & 1/2 cups almond flour (superfine)
- 1TB Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 2 Eggs (large)
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup full-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4TB Unsalted butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly grease a muffin pan.
- In a bowl stir or whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, sour cream, and butter.
- Pour the wet into the dry and mix together well (it’ll be thick).
- Add the cheese and stir it in.
- Scoop out 1/4 cup scoops and put each one in a muffin tin hole.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean and they are slightly golden brown.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Kirbie Cravings.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.