“Best Ever Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies”
There is a chill in the air, and the leaves are starting to fall from the trees…and it’s this time of year that makes me want to enjoy cookies hot out of the oven!
WAIT…scratch that! Who am I kidding…it actually doesn’t matter if it’s Winter, Fall, Spring or Summer…ANYTIME of the year is good for WARM Oooeeyy Goooeeyy Chocolate Chip Cookies! Let’s be honest here…they instantly take me back to my childhood before the responsibilities of being an adult set in…and well…we all still have some kid left in us!
So break out the mixing bowls and stir up these Trim Healthy Mama friendly delicious cookies that will create those same wonderful cozy childhood memories for your kids too!
Check Out the Recipe Below!
- 1/3 cup THM Sweet Blend(depending on your sweet tooth :)…(or Your favorite THM Sweetener)
- 1 cup butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond meal/flour
- 1 cup oat fiber
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips (85% will not spike blood sugar or use Sugar Free Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix NuStevia, butter, vanilla and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in almond meal, oat fiber, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.
This Recipe Makes 12 Small Cookie or 6 Large Cookies
(This will be an ‘S’ Dessert on the THM plan!)
*Created Exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.