Best Eva Healthy Bread
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Have you searched high and low for a healthy, wholesome bread option that will keep you on the right track without making you feel like your bitting into a piece of cardboard? This warm, buttery delightful recipe will check all the boxes when it comes to the bread box, but just a warning…it won’t last long once you take it out of the oven!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees. A small dish of water on the bottom rack will give you a light colored & moist loaf.
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper & spread a very thin coating of coconut oil on the sides of the pan.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until peaks form.
- Beat the cashew butter with the egg yolks, then add the stevia, vinegar, and milk.
- Add in the dry ingredients with the wet mixture & blend until smooth.
- Pour the beaten egg whites into the cashew butter mixture, beating again until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, then immediately put it into the oven.
- Bake for approx. 40 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, Use a knife to free the sides from the loaf pan, then flip it upside down & remove the parchment paper.
- Our family slices immediately and adds buuttaahhh!
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from Danielle Walkers, Against All Grain recipe!
*Note: This recipe is an ‘S’ on THM and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.