Best Eva Chocolate Chip Cookies
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Any time of the year is good for WARM Oooeeyy Goooeeyy Chocolate Chip Cookies! The minute those warm chocolate chip smells begin wafting through your house you’ll hear the pitter-patter of feet big and small running to see what Momma’s baking in the oven! Enjoy this sweet treat as a healthy alternative for those you love!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/3 cup THM Sweet Blend (or your favorite healthy sweetner like stevia, erythritol, or xylitol)
- 1 cup butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond meal/flour
- 1 cup oat fiber
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips (85% will not spike blood sugar or use Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix NuStevia, butter, vanilla, and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in almond meal, oat fiber, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.
*This Recipe Makes 12 Small Cookies or 6 Large Cookies
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Created Exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.