Best Blueberry Cobbler
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
I can almost smell this delicious treat my Grandma used to make that’s perfect when needing a comfort food treat! Plus, this healthy alternative will keep you guilt-free while still indulging with the family at the pool, for family movie night, or your next special dinner!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
For the filling:
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum (to thicken)
- 2 Tbsp Swerve (or your other favorite sweetener)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
For the topping:
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp Swerve (or other sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- In a medium bowl, combine the blueberries, xanthan gum, sweetener, and lemon juice and mix well until the blueberries are coated.
- Add the blueberry mixture to a 9 x 9 pan (or smaller ramekins.)
- Melt the butter in the microwave in an average-sized coffee mug or bowl. Stir in the almond flour, sweetener, and lemon zest until a crumbly dough forms.
- Using your hands, crumble the dough over the blueberries in pea (or larger) sized clumps.
- Bake in a 375 degree (F) oven for 22 minutes (for the large pan) or 16-18 minutes in smaller ramekins – or until the crust is golden brown and the blueberries are bubbling. Serve warm or cold.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from I Breath I’m Hungry.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.