Best Berry Acai Bowl
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Acai (pronounced ah-sigh-ee) bowls are still going strong and while the Brazilian little berry might be a challenge to find without traveling to the deep jungles of South America, you can use other locally found berries to create a deliciously easy, and healthy breakfast!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 cup chopped kale or baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1½ cups frozen mixed berries
- ½ frozen banana (optional depending on your plan or substitute 1/2 frozen avocado to bind greens)
- Stevia to taste
- 1/4 cup banana, sliced (optional)
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2-3 strawberries, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut shavings, raw or toasted
- Handful of goji berries
- Place the kale or spinach, chia seeds, and almond milk in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add the frozen mixed berries, banana, and sweetener of choice to the blender.
- Puree, scraping down the sides of the blender periodically, until relatively smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and garnish with toppings of your choice.
- Serve immediately.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly with appropriate fruit choices!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.