“Berry Treat in a Jar”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Have you been looking for a new summer
breakfast, snack, anytime treat? Then check out this easy peasy throw in a jar and go with you delish Trim Healthy Mama friendly dish! Did we mention it was EASY? We could race to see how long it actually takes to put it together but sometimes we get caught nibbling the ingredients as it’s going into the jar!
Check out the (S-if you add the “nut granola”) or (FP-if you don’t) recipe here…
- Organic Berries of Choice
- Organic 0% Greek Yogurt (maybe pick up a couple of extra tubs incase the kids see you making this treat for yourself and decide they need some too!)
- Trim Healthy Mama Sweetener
- Optional “Nut” Granola
- Wash & Clean your favorite berries (we love the fresh organic variety that’s in season now!)
- We mix our sweetener in with the tub of yogurt and then alternate layering the yogurt & berries
- Add a few spoonfuls of the optional “nut” granola to make this recipe an “S” meal or leave the nuts out if your leaning towards a FP meal!
Check Out 2 of our Favorite “Healthy Nut Granola” Below…Just be sure to omit the honey if your still focused on dropping a few pounds…but if you have reached your goal and need to add in a few helpers or crossovers feel free to keep the honey…honey!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.