Berry Good No-Bake Cheesecake
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
When you get a craving for cheesecake this one is sure to please! Full disclosure we did not come up with the original recipe but we had to wing it based on remembering from past recipes and it was a win! We love cheesecake and can eat it immediately and this one can be topped with whatever you choose!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Brick of 1/3 less fat cream cheese (room temperature is best)
- 2 & 1/2 TB THM Gentle Sweet
- 3/4 Cup of whipping cream
- 1TB Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup of Blueberries
- In a small bowl beat whipping cream until stiff.
- In a large bowl put the cream cheese, lemon juice, and 2 & 1/2 TB of gentle sweet. Blend until soft.
- Pour the whipped cream into the bowl of cream cheese.
- Use a spoon to gently fold them together.
- Spoon into 4-6 serving jars
- Top with blueberries
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe created by Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.