~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
This delightful savoury dish is a tasty treat and is also wonderful on the tastebuds. Buying pre-sliced beef and mushrooms will make this meal even faster to prepare for those nights you barely have the energy to eat never mind make it! Sit back and enjoy this yummy dinner and maybe go to sleep a little earlier tonight. 😉
Check out the recipe below…
- 1 pound of beef (top sirloin, tenderloin, stewing beef, etc)
- 5-6 TB Refined Coconut Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 pound of sliced mushrooms
- Sprinkle of THM Mineral Salt
- Sprinkle of Pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 cup of sour cream (room temperature)
- 1 Box of Dreamfields Fettuccine Pasta
- Melt 2-3TB of the refined coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Raise the temperature to medium/high heat and add in the beef (thinly sliced).
- Cook the beef quickly (brown on both sides) and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- When the beef is browned on both sides remove from heat and set aside in a bowl.
- Fry up the diced onions for a minute or two and add to the bowl with the beef.
- Add the rest of the coconut oil to the pan and fry up the mushrooms for a few minutes. Reduce heat to low and add in the sour cream. Add in the onions and beef and sprinkle with salt and pepper. (Don’t let the sour cream heat up too much or it might curdle).
- Cook up the dream fields according to the back of the box and serve the sauce over the pasta immediately.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Adapted from Simply Recipes.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.