Bean and Chicken Salad
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
Just another amazing “E” salad to add to your repertoire. Easy to put together and jam packed with protein, this recipe is both delicious and incredibly good for you!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 can of black beans (drained & rinsed)
- Heavy Sprinkle of THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- 1 toothpick drop of Young Living Basil Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 toothpick drop of Young Living Lime Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 cup of corn niblets
- 1TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1TB water
- 2TB Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 & 1/2 cups of cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- Baked Blue Corn Chips (optional) (Canadians get it here)
- 1 bunch of fresh green onions (chopped)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Tomatoes (optional)
- Cut the cooked chicken into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl add the chicken, beans, green onions, and corn and mix together.
- In a small bowl mix together the oil, water, vinegar, salt, pepper, basil vitality oil, lime vitality oil, and lemon juice.
- Pour over the chicken mixture.
- Serve with a small amount of baked blue corn chips (if desired) and enjoy!
Adapted from Working At Homeschool.com
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.