Banana Mint Chocolate Power Shake
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This is an absolute power shake that’s super healthy and tastes great! It would be an excellent protein boost for right after a workout or an awesome breakfast to start your day out just right. Either way, this is packed with nutrients and is a delicious shake!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 heaping handful spinach
- 1 small handful baby kale
- 1 drop of Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1/2 banana
- 1 doonk of THM Stevia or 2-3 tsp of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1 heaping scoop of THM Pristine Weigh Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Raw Cacao
- 1 tsp Maca
- 12 ounces Almond milk
- 4-6 ounces of water to thin
- 5 ice cubes
- Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust the sweetener if needed.
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from Rachel Jackson. Check out this incredible woman here!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.