Bacon Wrapped Zucchini Boats
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
As always, you had us at bacon! Adding stuffed to any recipe is an exciting twist and in this case it does not disappoint! Make these as an appetizer or even a main dish to be enjoyed.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3 Medium Zucchinis (halved)
- 8oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach (thawed, drained, and cut up)
- 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 Garlic Clove (diced up)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Artichoke Hearts
- 1/2 tsp.Red Pepper Flakes
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Black Pepper
- 12 Slices of Bacon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and put a cooling rack on top of it.
- Remove the zucchini seeds with a spoon.
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, artichoke hearts, mozzarella, spinach, parmesan, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Scoop the mixture into the zucchini boats and then wrap them with two slices of bacon each.
- Place zucchini boats on top of the cooling rack and place in oven.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until zucchini is tender and the bacon is cooked.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at Delish.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.