Bacon Wrapped Meatballs
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
These bacon wrapped chicken meatballs are delightful! So tasty and the perfect addition to any meal. Pair this with spaghetti squash for a filling and delicious meal.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 14oz. Ground Chicken Meat
- 1TB Paprika
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Heavy Sprinkle of Himalayan Sea Salt
- 16 slices of Bacon (or turkey bacon)
- In a large bowl mix together the ground chicken and spices.
- Divide the meat into 8 meatballs.
- Using two pieces of bacon per meatball, wrap the bacon around the meatball until completely covered.
- In a large skillet cook the meatballs on medium high until the bacon is fully cooked and browned, then reduce heat to medium-low and cover the skillet with a lid. Should take about 15 minutes to cook completely, pop them on the BBQ for less mess!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly and Dairy Free.
Original recipe over at Low Carb So Simple.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.