Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Does this recipe really even need an intro? Bacon wrapped anything is a winner every time! Delight your family and guests with this mouth watering main dish and enjoy the sound of silence as everyone at the table zones out and enjoys this tasty dish.
Check out the recipe below…
- 4 large Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 4TB of Low fat Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup of Monterrey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 2 TB Green Onions Chopped
- 8 pieces of Bacon
- Flatten the chicken down to about 1/4 inch in thickness.
- Combine the cream cheese, green onions, and shredded cheese.
- Spread 1/4 of of the mixture onto the middle of each piece of chicken.
- Roll up the chicken with the mixture in the middle.
- Wrap the chicken with two pieces of bacon on each thigh.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Once cooked, broil the chicken for 3-5 minutes on each side to fully cook the bacon.
This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Adapted from Pray Cook Blog.