~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Cauliflower is like the new super hero of the day isn’t it? You can do just about anything with cauliflower and today’s recipe is no exception. Bacon + Cauliflower = true love. Enjoy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2TB Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 head of Cauliflower (trim the leaves and the stem so it can stand up)
- 10oz. Frozen Spinach (thaw it, squeeze out the water, and chop it)
- 2 large Eggs (beaten)
- 4 green Onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 3/4 cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4oz. Cream Cheese (softened and cut into cubes)
- 1/2 cup of crushed Pork Rinds
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan (grated)
- 1lb Bacon
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a large saucepan add 8 cups of water, the lemon juice, 2TB of salt, and 1/4 cup of olive oil and bring to a boil.
- Submerge the cauliflower and once boiling again put a plate or top on it to make sure it stays under the water.
- Keep the cauliflower boiling until you can easily pierce it (usually about 10-15 minutes)
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the cauliflower and set aside.
- Combine the spinach, crushed pork rinds, parmesan, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic, eggs, and green onions and put into a piping bag with a 3/4 inch tip.
- Put the cooled cauliflower stem side up on a baking sheet and squeeze the filling in-between the florets.
- Flip the cauliflower over and lay the strips of bacon over the cauliflower (overlapping slightly) and tucking the ends into the bottom of the cauliflower.
- Bake at 450 for 15 minutes then rotate the cauliflower and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Delish.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.