Bacon…Oh & Salad!
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
This is a really yummy lunch that’s ready in 10 minutes. It’s got bacon in it so already it’s a winner. Bacon should really have its own food group! Throw this together and enjoy! Don’t forget the 1/2 cup of cottage cheese to increase the protein.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Eggs
- 4 strips of bacon
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 ripe tomato
- Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heavy Sprinkle of THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- Boil the eggs and fry the bacon.
- While those are cooking, chop up the cucumber and tomato into bitesized pieces.
- Once the bacon is fried remove it from the pan and let sit for a minute to cool. Chop into bite sized pieces.
- Peel the hard boiled eggs and chop them into bite sized pieces.
- Place everything in a bowl and mix together.
- Drizzle with olive oil, add a sprinkle of salt and stir again.
Shared with permission from Meggan Larson.
*Note: This recipe is a deep S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.