Bacon Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Bring on the bacon! Can you really ever go wrong with Mac & Cheese? No this doesn’t have super carby pasta in it but it is still absolutely scrumptious! Use this as a yummy side or the main course with a salad.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 strips of bacon
- 4 cups of water.
- 1 large head of Cauliflower
- 2 tsp. of Himalayan sea salt (separated)
- 4oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 2 cups of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh Parsley (for garnish)
- Cook the bacon for a few minutes until crisp then chop and set aside.
- Bring water to boil in a medium pot.
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Add one tsp of salt to the water and add the cauliflower. Cover and cook for 4 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower and set aside.
- In the same pot (without the water) add in the heavy cream, cream cheese, other teaspoon of salt, paprika, and cayenne.
- Cook for a few minutes until it thickens.
- Fold the cauliflower into the sauce and add the cheddar cheese. When the cheese has melted fold in the bacon.
- Serve into bowls and add the parsley if desired.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Tasty.co.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.