Bacon Avocado Bites
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
My husband made these for us the other night and they were soooo good I just had to share the recipe with y’all! They’re pretty hot right out of the pan so give them a minute or two to cool but these are so yummy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 medium ripe Avocado (sliced into 8 pieces)
- 8 slices of Bacon or Proscuitto
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook the bacon 30% (just starting to shrivel up)
- Take each bacon piece out of the frying pan and let cool slightly (so that you can handle it)
- Wrap each piece of avocado in the bacon to cover it completely and pin a toothpick through it.
- Put back in the pan and cook the bacon the rest of the way turning it gently until all sides are cooked.
- Remove from pan and let cool for a few minutes.
- Add salt & pepper if desired.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe credit to Rob & Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.