Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Looking for a little something to spruce up your ho-hum salad this summer? Check out this tangy cilantro lime dressing that will make those lettuce leaves get up and do the tango! Caution though… try not to eat this one by the spoonfuls without a salad… it’s just that finger-licking good!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup mayo
- Half an Avocado
- 2-4 Garlic Cloves (to taste)
- Pinch of Salt or a few squirts of Bragg’s (to taste)
- 2 Cups of Cilantro
- Place all ingredients (except cilantro) in blender and blend to smooth
- Add cilantro and blend until you reach desired texture.
- Refrigerate till chilled. Blend with a small amount of water if needed before serving.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.