Avo Chicken Salad
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This salad is so scrumptious and the perfect thing to whip together after church when everyone is hungry/hangry for a protein rich lunch. Grab a rotisserie chicken on the way home and voila!
Check out the recipe below…
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 Large Ripe Avocadoes
- 6oz of Bacon (cooked & chopped)
- 2 Hardboiled Eggs
- 1/4 Cup of Grape or Cherry Tomatoes (quartered)
- 3TB Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Of THM Mineral Salt
- Heavy Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- 1 Drop of Young Living Dill Vitality Essential Oil
- Shred the chicken breast into a large bowl.
- Dice up the avocado, hardboiled eggs, tomatoes, and cooked bacon and toss them in the bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and dill vitality essential oil and stir together.
- Pour over salad and toss together.
- Taste and adjust as necessary.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from Natasha’s Kitchen.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.