Asian Style Cauliflower Rice
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Asian Style Cauliflower Rice is so scrumptious and uses great ingredients that are healthy and tasty! Always a great combination!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2TB Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (finely diced)
- 1 Bell Pepper (red or orange)
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 2 tsp. fresh Ginger (minced)
- 3 cups of fresh Spinach
- 3TB Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2 Scallions (chopped)
- Chop cauliflower in a food processor until it’s in small bits like rice.
- In a large wok heat up oil and saute the minced ginger and diced onion over medium heat.
- After a minute add in the diced and seeded bell pepper and sauté for an additional minute.
- Toss in the cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes then add the chopped spinach, Bragg’s, and salt.
- Saute for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from heat, served with scallions on top.
Original recipe found at Weelicious.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.