Asian Shrimp Noodles
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Whip up this simple dish in under half an hour and enjoy the fabulous flavors bursting in your mouth! The combination of Asian flare with the noodles will have everyone around the table wanting to try out chopsticks for a fun memory!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Family Pack of THM Not Naughty Noodles
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Medium Onion
- 6 Green Onions
- 1/4 cup of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 2 tsp. of THM Gentle Sweet
- 2TB water
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves (thinly chopped)
- 2TB Rice Vinegar
- 1 drop of Young Living Ginger Essential Oil
- 1/2 tsp. of Hot Chili Oil
- Heavy Sprinkle of Mineral Salt
- Heavy Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- 1lb of Raw Shrimp
- 2-3 tsp. of sesame seeds
- Rinse the not naughty noodles well to remove any smell and heat up in a large skillet. Let fry, stirring occasionally, for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl mix together the Braggs, Gentle Sweet, chopped garlic, rice vinegar, ginger essential oil, water, and chili oil.
- Chop up the onion, green onions, and bell pepper and set aside.
- Remove the noodles from the skillet and set aside. Add the shrimp and cook until pink. Throw in the onion, green onion, and bell pepper and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the noodles back in and toss together. Pour sauce over the noodles and let cook together for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with optional sesame seeds and some green onions for garnish.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from
*Note: This recipe is an FP for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.