Asian Lettuce Wraps
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
When dinner time calls you can rest assured with this quick and simple recipe that will keep you on plan and add some new flavor to your meal time! Asian Lettuce Wraps will be a treat any way you decide to serve it up to the whole family!
Check Out the Recipe Options Below!
- Ground Pork or Chicken
- Soy Sauce or Bragg’s Amino Acids
- Clementine Orange
- Sesame Oil
- Red or Yellow Pepper
- Rice (for Kids) or Cauliflower Rice
- Blend sauce made of:
- Soy sauce, or Bragg’s
- ginger about a inch thick
- 4 cloves garlic
- Clementine skin and all blended in the Vitamix or the best blender option you have on hand
- Drizzle with a bit of sesame oil
- Cook ground pork or chicken with sauce mixture
- Cook a bag of coleslaw and 2 onions sliced, a red or yellow pepper or 2 with a bit of oil
- Add sauce and cooked ground pork & cook till veggies are softened
- Serve wrapped in your favorite lettuce leaves or over cauliflower rice or over regular rice for the kids
*Note: This recipe would be an ‘S’ meal on the Trim Healthy Mama plan.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.