Apple Pumpkin Muffins
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
These muffins make a great snack, breakfast, potluck addition…you get the picture! They are delicious and a definite crowd pleaser. Make up a batch (or two) to have quick and easy snacks on hand anytime.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 & 1/4 cup of Ground up old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1-2 drops of Young Living Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp. of THM Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. of Baking Powder (Aluminum Free)
- 1/2 tsp. of Baking Soda
- 1 Scoop THM Pristine Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup of liquid egg whites
- 1 cup of unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup of canned pure pumpkin
- In a large bowl, stir together the egg whites, apple sauce, pumpkin, and cinnamon bark essential oil. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add dry to wet and mix until fully combined.
- Heat oven to 350. Grease muffin tins and pour muffin batter into cups.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes (or until fork comes out clean).
- Let sit for a few minutes to cool.
Makes about 15 muffins
Original recipe adapted from Grass Fed Mama.
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.