Apple Pie Fold Overs
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
A perfect low-carb dessert as we head into the fall season! These simple and satisfying treats will keep you on track with healthy eating and also be a fun recipe to mix up with the kids!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Medium Apples
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice (fresh)
- 3 tsp THM Gentle Sweet or sweetener of choice.
- 1/4 c Water
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Low carb tortillas
- Coconut oil
- Peel, core, and dice apples. Add to a saucepan.
- Add lemon juice, water, 2 tsp of gentle sweet, and cinnamon.
- Cook on medium heat til tender and remove from heat.
- Taste and see if apples meet your desired level of sweetness.
- In a small skillet heat a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- While heating place half a cup of filling in a tortilla and wrap like a burrito.
- Fry seem side down first. Flip when a nice golden brown and fry the other side.
- Mix the remaining gentle sweet with a dash of cinnamon to dust when done.
- The filling will make 4 pies, but you will need to add more coconut oil to the skillet for each one.
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Used with permission from Melanie Fox.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.