~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
My dear friend Anissa made these eggs for me several times during my trip to Texas and they were AMAZING! So quick and easy and a deep S to boot! You can’t get much better than that. Whip this up in a few minutes and enjoy the delicicousness.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 medium Zucchini (diced into quarters)
- 1 Clove of Garlic (diced)
- 1 Chicken and Apple Sausage (Aidells)
- Sprinkle of THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- In a medium sized pan fry up the sliced sausage (remove when cooked and set aside).
- Add the diced zucchini and garlic and fry up until tender.
- Add the sausage back into the pan and crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk together. Add the eggs to the hot pan and stir around until cooked.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve & enjoy!
Shared with permission from Anissa Bustos.
*Note: This recipe is a deep S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.