An Apple a Day
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
I’ll be the first to say that an apple is most definitely NOT dessert. That being said, this does make a delicious snack! It’s one of those snacks you can impress your uber healthy friends with and can also work for your gluten free, grain free, dairy free, flavour free friends too! (Okay that last one is made up)…Don’t forget to add some protein to help curb the sugar spike! Some greek yogurt or a small handful of almonds would be perfect.
Check Out The Recipe Here.
- 1 Apple (per person being served)
- Gwen’s Sugar Free Brown Sugar
- Take each apple slice them as thin as you can (removing the core).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and Gwen’s Brown Sugar.
- Spread out on a lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Original recipe adapted from Carmen O’Quinn.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.