Airy Almond Cookies
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Light and airy Almond Fluff Cookies will make your kitchen smell heavenly while melting in your mouth! The perfect treat when you’re wanting a little something sweet without consuming sugar!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 3 egg whites chilled (fresh, not carton)
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- Sprinkle of Mineral Salt
- 3/4 cup of THM Gentle Sweet
- Dash of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of almonds (toasted and diced)
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- Set oven temperature to 350 degrees (F)
- Spray the coconut oil cooking spray onto 1-2 baking sheets.
- In a medium to large bowl use a mixer to beat the egg whites until soft peaks are forming.
- Add in the salt, cream of tartar, gentle sweet, and vanilla extract one at a time.
- Beat the egg whites until they are stiff.
- Fold the diced almonds into the egg white mixture.
- Quickly place spoonfuls of batter onto the baking sheet one at a time and bake in the oven for 12 to 14 minutes (until light brown).
- Remove from oven and place cookies on a wire rack to cool.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Adapted from Diabetic Connect.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.