Acai Breakfast Bowl
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
In order to create your own acai (pronounced ah-sigh-ee) bowl, there’s no need to run down to the local smoothie shop and pay an arm and a leg! You can get the same nutrition-packed punch with your very own creation right in the comfort of your own kitchen! Plus your masterpiece will be just what your little heart desires or should we say just what your tastebuds desire!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 1 cup chopped kale or baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1½ cups frozen mixed berries
- ½ frozen banana (or also add ice if your banana is not frozen)
- Stevia Extract to taste
- 1/4 cup banana, sliced
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2-3 strawberries, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut shavings, raw or toasted
- Handful of goji berries
- Place the kale or spinach, chia seeds, and almond milk in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add the frozen mixed berries, banana, and sweetener of choice to the blender.
- Puree, scraping down the sides of the blender periodically, until relatively smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and garnish with toppings of your choice.
- Serve immediately.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Note: The Smoothie Bowl is an ‘E’ Meal on the Trim Healthy Mama plan! (serving size is for 2)
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.