4th Of July Lemon Berry Pie
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Independence day is around the corner and what better to bring to the BBQ than a crowd pleasing dessert! Take note that you’ll need several hours to freeze it as well as an ice cream maker but if you’ve got those things than you are good to go! Enjoy the fireworks and celebrate in style!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup of Light Cream
- 2 Lemons (juiced)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 6-7 TB THM Gentle Sweet
- 1-2 Drops of Lemon Vitality Young Living Essential Oil
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup of Raspberries
- Whip up two cups of heavy whipping cream with 3TB of gentle sweet and set aside.
- Place 1 cup of heavy cream, 1 cup of light cream, the juice of 2 lemons, Lemon vitality essential oil, 3-4 TB of gentle sweet, and 1/2 cup of water in an ice cream maker and start the machine.
- When the ice cream is ready, place it in a large bowl and add the whipping cream to it and mix well (taste for sweetness and adjust if needed).
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Put it in the freezer for at least 3 hours (can stay overnight as well).
- When ready to serve, pull out of the freezer and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Top with berries.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from SugarFreeMom.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.