fbpx

3 Steps to Push Through

3 Steps to Push Through

by Diana Scothorn

 

While attending my High School Reunion, I was catching up with my friend Helen about having seven grand-babies at the time. She went on to say she had never planned on having children but had a surprise at the age of forty. She found out she was pregnant! She was so upset over the entire situation. She had taken every precaution to ensure she would not have any children. The pregnancy should have never happened!

She said she had an IUD in place that had a 99% SUCCESS RATE for birth control! She casually said, ” It may have had a 99% success rate, but my baby was…

 

 

100% DETERMINED to PUSH THROUGH to be BORN”!!!! I love that!

Isn’t that a perfect depiction when the devil tells you there is a 99% chance that you will NEVER be married, NEVER get a job, NEVER have a baby, NEVER get out of debt, NEVER lose weight, and the final blow, you will NEVER BE HAPPY!!!!

I can remember a time in my life when sadness and despair gripped the very core of my being. There was a betrayal in my former marriage that was more challenging for me to process emotionally than my brother’s car accident that took his life at the age of twenty-nine and my sister’s illness that took her life at the age of thirty-five. The loss of my siblings was final, but the loss of my marriage remained lingering.

He was alive and enjoying a new life, and I felt my life and dreams had come to a screeching halt! I felt tremendous guilt and shame for even feeling unhappy. I knew, despite it all, I had so much to be grateful for. I had my health, my children who loved me, and a career that could take care of me financially. Other women had it so much worse than myself. However, I could not elevate my mental state to pull myself out of the hopelessness I felt!

God’s Word says He will send the Holy Spirit to help us with determination and strength when we need it! In our weakest moments, He will give us strength and simultaneously guide our steps! The devil wants the circumstances in our lives to not only bring us down but take us out! By putting our mind and attention on God and His Word, He will give us the determination to keep going; when everything is SCREAMING, it’s over!

It’s never over with Jesus! 

Philippians 4:13 says, “I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.” Luke 1:37 says, “ For nothing is impossible with God.” Let that sink in for a moment! 

NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE! 

It truly does not matter how hopeless things look, how desperate we may be, or how unhappy we currently are; when we set our mind on God’s promises for our life, a determination will rise within us, to PRESS IN and PUSH will all our might and strength!

It only takes three steps to guarantee your dreams will be born…

  1. Believe nothing is impossible with God.
  2. Trust God to fulfill His Word.
  3. Determine in advance to push through until your dream is fulfilled.

If you desire a purpose-driven life, let that determination rise within you and PUSH! If you want to lose weight, PUSH! If you choose to be a better mother, PUSH! If you are desperate for a loving marriage, PUSH! If you want to be debt-free, PUSH! If you are tired of being unhealthy, PUSH! If you are determined to be happy, PUSH! 

We serve a God who delivers 100% of the time!!! 

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! 

God’s Word is 100 % accurate and DELIVERS 100% of the time!!!! We need to be 100% DETERMINED to believe God at His Word and PUSH our way through until what we are believing for is born! If your dream has a 1% chance of happening, be encouraged, God has you covered the other 99%!!!

 

~Diana

 

 

Diana Scothorn published author of “Daily Dose with Diana“, has a heart for helping women succeed, with a focus on a strong, spiritual, mental, and physical core. Diana’s background in the health and fitness world began with one of the most iconic names in fitness, Richard Simons. Overseeing ladies’ health clubs for 10-plus years allowed Diana to step into a passion for marketplace ministry even before ministering the gospel in business was widely accepted.

She’s been married to her prince charming, Stewart, going on 12 years, and they enjoy spending time with their 4 kids and 8 grandchildren. Both are ordained ministers of the Gospel, serve on the board of several well-known ministries, and are also co-owners of, The Benefit Link, Inc., a marketplace ministry business, which has been number one in the field for over 25 years and is licensed in all 50 States, serving senior citizens in need of compassion, prayer, and guidance when facing the challenges of the Medicare maze.

Diana has been featured in Society Magazine’s Successful Business Women of the Year for 2018, 2019, and 2020. As an international speaker, Diana has traveled abroad for over 10 years, along with her husband, to help support missions throughout Europe and South America, focusing on funding the Kingdom and advancing the gospel.

Connect with Diana on Instagram and Facebook, where she has “Diana’s Daily Devotionals” encouraging and inspiring women to live daily in victory.

 

More Like This

Speak Your Mind

*

Grab Our Menu Plans Now

What are you waiting for? 

Go ahead and choose the menu plan that’s right for you! 

(c) 2022 The Laundry Moms. All Rights Reserved. | DISCLAIMER | PRIVACY POLICY